HOW TO BUY AIR COMPRESSOR
The air compressor for purchase. Consideration in order to actually have a following.
Of compressed air.
1. An oil (Oil-free).
2. The oil. (Oil-lubricated or Oil-flood).
Users and types of air compressors.
1. Garage Garage repairs bicycles, motorcycles, passenger cars (sedan) car garage. The type of air compressor is a reciprocating compressor. Working pressure between 5-10 bar horsepower (hp size is comparable to the amount of air it), depending on the demand for compressed air. By volume of vehicles for servicing. (Consult the vendor to select the output size).
2. 6-wheel truck repair garage garage 10-wheel tractor. The type of air compressor is a reciprocating compressor. Operating pressure is between 10-15 bar horsepower (hp size is comparable to the amount of air it), depending on the demand for compressed air. By volume of vehicles for servicing. (Consult the vendor to select the output size).
3. Small factories. The type of air compressor is a reciprocating compressor. Working pressure between 5-10 bar kW, depending on the amount of compressed air needs. The calculations were based on the use of wind machines, each machine comes together with a small air compressor horsepower.
. 4 medium-sized and large industrial screw compressor and a turbocharger. Size, horsepower, depending on the demand for compressed air. The calculations were based on the use of wind machines, each machine comes together with a small air compressor horsepower.
5. The industry, such as PET bottle blowing industry may be used together with compressed air at pressures between 5-10 bar (pneumatic operating system) and a pressure of 35-40 bar (the blown bottles) in general. Complimentary bottle of compressed air must have entered the second pressure is always given.
Things to know to choose the size and type of air compressor: Air Compressor.
1. Pressure Profile Views (Working pressure) is measured in kg/cm2, Psi, Bar, Mpa, and more.
2. The rate of air (Air flow rate) is measured in l / min., M3/min., CFM.
3. The clean compressed air. Oil-free and oil. Basically, a free oil will be used for very specific and very clean air for the food industry, pharmaceuticals, paint, etc..
The selection of air compressors: Air Compressor.
1. Collect operating pressure (Working pressure) machine uses compressed air to each of the maximum pressure (in kg/cm2, Psi, Bar, Mpa) that was collected, then split into a pressure group. as follows.
1.1 Working pressure between 0-10 bar.
1.2 bar operating pressure is between 10-15.
1.3 bar operating pressure is between 15-20.
Working pressure from 1.4 to 20 bar.
The operating pressure in the pressure will determine the type of air compressor to keep the pressure enough to use.
2. The collection rate of air (Air flow rate) of machines, each machine that uses compressed air to the air at a rate equal to it. The pressure required by Article 1 (in l / min., M3/min., CFM).
3. When the numerical value of 1 and 2, we get the second number is the operating pressure and the rate of air.
The first thing we need to consider is the pressure due to its ability to clean the air pressure is not the same as each other.
3.1 Kaeser children (Reciprocating type) could be pressure from 0-60 bar.
3.2 Kaeser rotary screw and rotary event (Screw & Vane rotary type) is getting pressure from 0-12 bar.
3.3 turbo compressor (Centrifugal type) is getting pressure from 0-12 bar.
Types of air compressors and power relations.
> Piston Air Compressor (Air-cooled), pressure from 0-15 bar production 1/4HP-15HP.
> The compressor's piston bushings (Air-cooled) from the pressure of 35-40 bar, from 10HP-30HP.
> The reciprocating compressors, high pressure (2-3 Stage Water-cooled) 35-40 bar pressure range from 50HP-150HP with production from both oil-free (Oil-free) and oil (Oil-Flooded. .)
> Screw air compressor (Air & water-cooled), pressure from 0-12 bar products ranging from 20HP-300HP.
> Turbo compressor (Water-cooled), pressure from 0-12 bar are made from 300HP-1000HP.
Conclusion: The three important factors in choosing a compressor to be aware of.
1. The pressure (Working pressure).
2. The rate of air (Air flow rate).
3. The type of oil-free compressed air or oil.
The other factors such as water or air cooled, electrically driven. Driven by the engine. And by many other manufacturers have designed in each of them.